,hl=en,siteUrl='http://0ldfox.blogspot.com/',authuser=0,security_token="v_SeT2Tv8vVdKRCcG9CCW-ZdIfQ:1429878696275"/> Old Fox KM Journal

Wednesday, October 23, 2002

Music News from Oz
Pink wants to party with Kylie

Singer Pink would never choose one of her own songs to get a party in full swing - she'd much rather the vocals of Kylie Minogue.

The ‘Get The Party Started’ hit maker admits she's such a huge fan of Kylie’s 2001 chart-topper ‘Can’t Get You Out Of My Head’, it would be her track of choice to keep her guests entertained.

She says, "There are too many great songs to get the party started to – Prince has a million of 'em! "For hip-hop, my favourite is Tupac’s ‘California Love’. But for a dance song it's ‘Can't Get You Out Of My Head’ for sure. "That's the one I love to dance to right now - we love us some Kylie. She's cute as hell, and she's really tiny. I'm tall compared to her." (wenn)

No comments: