,hl=en,siteUrl='http://0ldfox.blogspot.com/',authuser=0,security_token="v_SeT2Tv8vVdKRCcG9CCW-ZdIfQ:1429878696275"/> Old Fox KM Journal

Wednesday, July 24, 2002

Look!@ Here is an email I just ggot from NIGERIA. Thjey must have a lot fo opportunity there, I'll bet:
This is "Highly Confidential" so don't read it unless you are hightly authorized.
-----------


----- Original Message -----
From: williamduke71@netscape.net
To: duke@lycos.com
Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2002 8:13 PM
Subject: FUND MANAGEMENT


HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL
FROM:WILLLIAM DUKE
TEL 234 8033223758
PRIVATE E MAIL- kel569@yahoo.com
Greetings sir,

This letter might surprise you because we have not met neither in
person nor by correspondence. But I believe it is one day that you
get to know somebody either in physical or through correspondence. I
got your contact through some discreet inquiry from the chamber of
commerce and industry, you and your organization were revealed as
being quite astute in private entrepreneurship, one has no doubt in
your ability to handle a financial business transaction.

However,I am the first son of His Royal Majesty, WIWA DUKE and the
traditional ruler of Eleme Province in the oil area of Rivers State
of Nigeria. I am making this contact to you in respect of US
25,000,000.00 (TWENTY FIVE million United States Dollars) which I
inherited from my late father. This money was accumulated from
royalties paid to my father as compensation by the oil firms located
in our area as a result of oil presence on our land which hamper
agriculture which is our major source of livelihood. Unfortunately my
father died from protracted diabetes. But before his he called my
attention and informed me that he lodged some funds on a two boxes
with a security firm with an open beneficiary status. The lodgment
Security Code Number was also revealed to me, he then advised me to
look for a reliable business partner abroad, who will assist me in
investing the money in a lucrative business as a result of economic
instability in Nigeria.

So this is the main reason why I am contacting you for us to move this money from the security firm to any country of your choice for investment purposes.
So I will like you to be the ultimate beneficiary, so that the funds can be moved in your name and particulars to any country of your choice where it will be claimed and invested. Hence my father have had intimated the security firm personnel that the beneficiary of the Box is his foreign partner
whose particulars will be forwarded to the firm when due.

But I will guide you accordingly. As soon as the fund reaches, I will
then come over to meet you in person, so that we can discuss
physically on Investment entials.
Based on this instance I and my family have unanimously decided to give you 20% of the total money,2% for charity homes and 3% for expenses, which may arise during the transaction, fax and phone bills inclusive. The balance of 75% you will invest and manage for my family. I hereby guarantee you that
this is not government money, it is not drug money and it is not money from arms deal. Though you have to maintain high degree of confidentiality on this matter.

I will give you all proof of deposit and existence of money once urged and fully satisfied with your capability and honesty. I hope this will be the beginning of a prosperous relationship between my family and your family.
Nevertheless if you are for any reason not interest, kindly inform me
immediately so that I will look for another contact.
I am waiting for your quick response.

Yours faithfully,
WILLIAM DUKE


__________________________________________________________________

No comments: