,hl=en,siteUrl='http://0ldfox.blogspot.com/',authuser=0,security_token="v_SeT2Tv8vVdKRCcG9CCW-ZdIfQ:1429878696275"/> Old Fox KM Journal

Wednesday, July 31, 2002

Holy shit look at this one. Bagadu, bagadu. that's the clue:

----- Original Message -----
From: Onkuku Namiyu
To: whiskers@oldfox.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 3:44 AM
Subject: Business relationship


FROM: ONKUKU NAMIYU
PLOT 102 RUE 12 KOUMASSI 32
ABIDJAN, IVORY COAST.

ATTN: THE PRESIDENT/CEO

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter out of a genuine desperation to find a reliable partner in the unfolding transaction. I have been unjustly treated by my employer so, I seek your help, attention and genuine co-operation to our mutual benefit and I believe that you will not let down the trust and confidence I am about to repose on you.

My name is Mr. Onkuku Namiyu, I am 35 years old and for the past ten years, I have been working in a Public Relations firm that pays me about two hundred dollars each month.

On the 21st of February 2000, our company made a very big financial breakthrough when we made contact with MALAM BAGUGU BAKOU and began to supply him cow medicine.

MALAM BAGUGU BAKOU is the PRESIDENT OF THE BAGUDU GROUP. He is a millionaire farmer with cattle farms in MALI, SENEGAL, GUINEA, BURKINA FASO, CHAD REP, and a new one located at ZIMBABWE. Moreover, he is the greatest supplier of cattle, beef and other dairy products to the whole of West Africa.

He informed us about the huge amount of money he has been spending on the purchase of a particular and very important cattle medicine. Precisely, he buys this product at US$5000 per carton. He asked if our organisation can source for a cheaper supplier.

We did market research and discovered that we can buy this medicine in Europe/Asia at US$2,000 per carton. We moved a proposal to THE BAGUDU GROUP, to supply them at US$4,800 per carton, which they accepted. As this supply progressed and our company is doing fine, I requested to my boss for an increase in my salary. He was so upset that he sacked me without benefits after ten years of dedicated service.

I was so desperate that I went to the BAGUDU GROUPS and informed MALAM BAGUGU BAKOU (the president) that I have a foreign contact that will be willing to supply him this same product at US$4,200 per carton. MALAM BAGUGU in turn confided in me that he is about to place an order for One thousand two hundred (1,200) cartons following a suspected outbreak of disease in his farms. I assured MALAM BAGUGU that my foreign contact will be in position to manufacture and supply to him, infact I convinced him that my former boss usually buy from my foriegn contact and that is why he sales to him at a higher price.

HOWEVER, I INFORMED MALAM BAGUGU THAT HE WILL HAVE TO PAY CASH IN ADVANCE BEFORE MY FOREIGN CONTACT WOULD SUPPLY TO HIM. For the moment he has stopped all contacts with my boss.

Please consider on how to handle this profitable project and kindly contact me immediately on my direct yahoo email address for further discussions and negotiations as regards my commission from the total profit after receiving your final payment.

Note: We will buy One thousand two hundred cartons at US$2,400,000. We sell to them at US$5,040,000, our client pays cash before lifting of the goods. (They must not know our purchase point).

My personal contact mailing address for your reply is .

Respectfully yours,
Onkuku namiyu


No comments: