,hl=en,siteUrl='http://0ldfox.blogspot.com/',authuser=0,security_token="v_SeT2Tv8vVdKRCcG9CCW-ZdIfQ:1429878696275"/> Old Fox KM Journal : 3. Correction Acknowledged

Sunday, March 13, 2016

3. Correction Acknowledged

3.)   Whoops!

Taylor, Brewster btaylor@stites.com

Mar 11 (2 days ago)
to me
Mr. Seale:
Thank you for bringing this to my attention.  I had not heard of either “Kylie” until I received your e-mail.  I had been asked to write a blog entry, and a  young associate kindly offered to fill in.  I did not realize that the blog would be posted under my name. 
Sincerely,
Brewster Taylor

Brewster B. Taylor
Member
Direct: 703-837-3906
Fax: 703-518-2936
btaylor@stites.com
STITES&HARBISON PLLC
1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 325, Alexandria, VA 22314
About Stites & Harbison | Bio | V-Card

NOTICE:This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, copy, retain or forward this message or any attachment. Please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of the message and any attachments. Neither the transmission of this message or any attachment, nor any error in transmission, constitutes a waiver of any applicable legal privilege.

No comments: