Tiny Tim says:Puns for Educated Minds
1. The fattest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.
2. I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian.
3. She was only a whiskey maker, but he loved her still.
4. A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class, because it was a weapon of math disruption.
5. Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.
6. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
7. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
8. Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway. One hat said to the other: 'You stay here; I'll go on a head.'
9. I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger, then it hit me.
10. In a democracy it's your vote that counts. In feudalism it's your Count that votes.
There was the person who sent ten puns to friends, with the hope that at least one of the puns would make them laugh. No pun in ten did.