,hl=en,siteUrl='http://0ldfox.blogspot.com/',authuser=0,security_token="v_SeT2Tv8vVdKRCcG9CCW-ZdIfQ:1429878696275"/> Old Fox KM Journal

Friday, November 19, 2004

Houston?


While this blog template looks pretty good in Internet Explorer, I have reports that it doesn't work at all well on Firefox. The left side content boxes overlap and mess up content in the main column. I don't know what happens on Netscape, AOL or any other browsers.

I will have to figure out how to fix this template shortcoming, and--since the programming language used for this template is not known to me--this presents a problem, Houston.

Please let me know by comment below if you have any other browser and if there is a display problem. Meanwhile I must apologize, thank the person kind enough to notify me, and ask for pateience while I find and code a new template for this site.

Happy TurkeyDay.

No comments: