,hl=en,siteUrl='http://0ldfox.blogspot.com/',authuser=0,security_token="v_SeT2Tv8vVdKRCcG9CCW-ZdIfQ:1429878696275"/> Old Fox KM Journal

Saturday, September 28, 2002

How to Get Out of Jury Duty The next time, I'm going to have a list of excuses ready so I can be excused. People are shameless about it, anyway. Every time the judge asked the prospective jurors a question such as "Does anyone here have any religious reasons that they can't serve?" this woman next to me would think a second, then go, "Oh, I do!" and raise her hand.
Here's my list, in case you get called and need to demonstrate your inability to render a fair and impartial judgment. Wait until the judge calls you to the bench to discuss your situation before you blurt any of these out, so the other commoners won't steal your material:

No comments: