,hl=en,siteUrl='http://0ldfox.blogspot.com/',authuser=0,security_token="v_SeT2Tv8vVdKRCcG9CCW-ZdIfQ:1429878696275"/> Old Fox KM Journal : Senility

Friday, January 04, 2013

Senility


Just before the funeral services, 
the undertaker came up to the very elderly widow and asked, 
'How old was your husband?' 
'98,' she replied, 'Two years older than me' 
'So you're 96,' the undertaker commented. 
She responded , 'Hardly worth going home, is it? 

My memory's not as sharp as it used to be. 
Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be. 

THE SENILITY PRAYER : 
Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, 
The good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.. 

Now, I think you're supposed to share this with 5 or 6, maybe 10 others.. Oh heck, give it to a bunch of your friends if you can remember who they are! 

No comments: