on Guns and Doctors
- The number of physicians in the U.S. is approximately 700,000.
- Accidental deaths caused by Physicians per year are approximately 120,000.
- Accidental deaths per physician is 0.1714286.
- The number of gun owners in the U.S. is approximately 80,000,000. (Yes, that's 80 million)
- The number of accidental gun deaths per year, all age groups, is 1,500.
- The number of accidental deaths per gun owner is 0.0000188.
So,statistically...Doctors are more than 9,000 times more dangerous than gun owners.
Remember, 'Guns don't kill people, doctors do.'
FACT: NOT EVERYONE HAS A GUN, BUT
Almost everyone has at least one doctor.
This means you are over 9,000 times more likely to be killed by a doctor as by a gun owner!!!
Please alert your friends to this alarming threat. We must ban doctors before this gets completely out of hand!!!!!
Out of concern for the public at large, We withheld the statistics on lawyers for fear the shock would cause people to panic and seek medical attention!