on Guns and Doctors
- The number of physicians in the U.S. is approximately 700,000.
- Accidental deaths caused by Physicians per year are approximately 120,000.
- Accidental deaths per physician is 0.1714286.
- The number of gun owners in the U.S. is approximately 80,000,000. (Yes, that's 80 million)
- The number of accidental gun deaths per year, all age groups, is 1,500.
- The number of accidental deaths per gun owner is 0.0000188.
So,statistically...Doctors are more than 9,000 times more dangerous than gun owners.
Remember, 'Guns don't kill people, doctors do.'
FACT: NOT EVERYONE HAS A GUN, BUT
Almost everyone has at least one doctor.
This means you are over 9,000 times more likely to be killed by a doctor as by a gun owner!!!
Please alert your friends to this alarming threat. We must ban doctors before this gets completely out of hand!!!!!